Tx Storage is easy with Lone Star Self Storage. We offer affordable rates and we are centrally located in South Austin.
Texas Rent Storage Units Online – Tx Storage
Moving is one of the most anxiety-provoking events you’ll ever deal with. In fact, a recent moving poll showed that 52% of those surveyed experienced very high moving day stress levels. Tx Storage provider that offers affordable rates for self storage. We are centrally located in South Austin.
The good news is that ways do exist to help you cope with all of the anxiety and nerves. Following is a list of the most common moving day fears along with actions you can take to eliminate them:
- Fear of getting ripped off – You’ve probably heard stories of how dishonest moving companies will increase the price they quoted you after they have your belongings on their truck and then hold your possessions “hostage” until you give them the money they want. The way you avoid this is to never receive a quote over the phone or from the Internet and make sure the movers come to your house to see what needs to be moved. You should also get at least three in-home assessments from different moving companies and check to see that the people you are dealing with are listed with the Better Business Bureau.
- Fear of too much to do – The best way to deal with this is to have a plan and stick to a strict timeline. You may also find it helpful to designate one room in your home as the place you will keep all important moving paperwork, packing materials and so on. All nonessential items first and then, as you finish each room, cross it off your master list of things to do.
- Fear of damage or loss – If you own things that are especially fragile or valuable, it’s probably best to carry it with you in your car. If the items are large, you might try to move them to your new place before moving day. Otherwise, you can get moving insurance and/or ask the movers to pack the items in question and be especially careful when handling them.
- Fears about your children – Try to include your kids in the moving process. They can do things like find out about their new neighborhood and/or city. Older children can help with packing or helping to find movers. The more enthusiastic they are about relocating, the easier it will be for them and you.
- Fear of the actual moving day – As you load all your boxes into your moving van or truck, you may be feeling especially nervous about leaving the familiar behind you. Try to think of your change of residence as a good opportunity for you and your loved ones to start afresh.
The Lone Star Self-Storage team understands that moving is as unsettling as it is exciting. That’s why we offer caring, personalized service to all of our clients. Regardless of whether you need temporary or long-term storage, we have the solution that’s right for you. Let us help you ease your moving day jitters today!
Call Lone Star Self Storage for valuable self-storage help when moving. (512) 444-4232.
Tx Storage facility that offers affordable self storage rates. Our location is centrally located in South Austin.
Photo credit: renjith krishnan