You’re moving, remodeling or redecorating and need storage space for your belongings. You’ve determined the size and type of unit you’ll need: now all that’s left for you to figure out is which facility is right for you.
A good way to do this is to come up with things to ask storage companies (or find out about them) before you settle on a unit. Following is a list of questions that you may find helpful:
Does the facility have/do/offer:
- units of the specific size and type you need?
- drive-up access and is it conveniently located?
- adequate security, such as perimeter fencing and coded entry?
- smoke alarms and a sprinkler system?
- routine leak and pest checks?
Will you be able to:
- call the on-site manager directly?
- access your unit when you need to?
- have packages delivered to the facility?
- get a reference list of past/current clients?
Where cost is concerned, will you be able to:
- get a discount or signing deal when you rent your unit?
- avoid hidden add-ons to the monthly rate like deposits and move-in fees?
- get a discount by paying in advance?
- lock in your rate for a period of time?
Lone Star Self-Storage can help you take the hassle out of storing the things that mean the most to you. We offer drive-up units in six different sizes, 24-hour access and 24-hour surveillance. And we’re conveniently located in South Austin, just off of I-35.
Better still, we offer month-to-month contracts, so there’s never a long-term commitment. But if you need fixed period contracts, we offer a $1/first month move-in special for six months and a $10/first-month move-in special for three months.
And because we’re a small company, we make sure to take care of you. Our friendly staff is always available to answer your questions and address your concerns. Contact Lone Star Self-Storage today and let us provide you with the storage solution you need, when you need it most!